Personal Financial Wellness
Rodney & Marie Pike, Instructors
February 29, 2020 / 9 am – 2 pm
Get Your Financial House In Order!
Topics we will cover:
- What is Personal Finance…Really?
- To Be Rich or To Be Wealthy, That is the Question! What your wealth should be? And how to know for sure?
- Emergency fund: your first step of a 100-mile journey
- What is debt and is it good or bad (or both)?
- How to stop increasing your debt: an easy plan
- How to get out of debt and start becoming wealthy
- Cash is a pain…literally! And that’s a good thing!
- Credit Scores/Credit Repair/Consolidating Debt – the good, the bad, and the ugly
- What if you had no debt? Time to dream big! But how to dream the right way
- How to budget: Have a plan, have a plan, have a plan…and stick to it!
- Each dollar is your personal employee; put them to work to make you money!
- Budgeting: Why don’t we do them? There are many reasons. A walk-through of different budget types, and which one will work best for you
- How all this translates into Real Wealth
- And much, much, much more…
Meet Rodney & Marie
Rodney has been a GAREIA member since 2014 and is a licensed Real Estate Agent in Georgia. He occasionally teaches classes at GAREIA in the Landlording, New Investors, and REI Strategies subgroups. He is interested in Buy & Hold Rental Properties and has been an active landlord and property manager. He enjoys studying personal finance and assisting people to gain better control of their financial future. Marie is a mortgage lender helping home buyers simplify and understand the home lending process. She helps with Conventional, FHA, VA, and Renovation Mortgage Loan Products.
Members (one person) = $99
Nonmembers (one person) = $129
Date / Time
Saturday, February 29, 2020
- February 29, 2020
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Venue: GaREIA Headquarters
Venue Phone: (770) 451-8800
Venue Website: https://gareia.comAddress: