September 16-17, 2017
Are you tired of being in a continuous state of renovation when flipping houses? Are you looking to learn more about controlling your real estate properties for longer? Do you want to learn how to turn real estate investing into long-term, PASSIVE income for years to come?
GaREIA’s newest Boot Camp is geared specifically towards real estate investors who are interested in learning strategies to successfully build your buy and hold portfolio. Like our Beginner’s Boot Camp, experienced local teachers will take you step by step through the entire process, outlining many ways you can make money, as well as ways you can seriously lose money, if you’re not careful.
Why should you be a Buy & Hold investor?
Real estate gives unbelievable inflation protection, whereas most other passive streams do not. Inflation of the rents and the appreciation of the property create a big jump in income when loan is paid off. Flipping, on the other hand, does not create passive income: once you sell that property, you do not get more each month from it. Buying and holding properties provides a steady stream of passive income, with lower taxes and less risk. Buy & Hold properties give you a return on investment that is off the charts, allowing your wealth to grow rapidly.
What you will learn:
In this intensive, two day Boot Camp you will learn:
- Why buy and hold? How it compares to wholesaling, flipping, and even investing in stocks
- An overview of condos, mobile homes, single family properties, and multi-family units
- What rental houses “look like”, the areas, and the neighborhoods – Class A, B, C?
- How to find and analyze Buy & Hold properties
- How to fund your properties
- Rehabbing for “tenants”
- Tenant screening, leases, and other aspects of landlording
- Types of properties and areas, based on successful Buy & Hold strategies being used in Atlanta now by the instructors
- Exit Strategies: why you don’t have to be a landlord for 30 years
- The “Section 8” guaranteed rental income program
- House Hacking
- Buying with Subject To financing
- Lease Options
- Improving your success: targeting your tenant
Experienced Teachers with Local Focus
You will learn from local, experienced teachers—all of whom are successful investors in the Atlanta area. They will teach you what works in Georgia. How Georgia law is applied. How properties are valued right here in Georgia.
You don’t have to get on an airplane and fly to California to learn which buy and hold strategies work there and then translate them to local law and regulations.
You will be able to go out on the Monday following Boot Camp weekend and put this knowledge to work.
Early Registration Pricing (through 09/08/2017):
Late Registration Pricing (after 09/08/2017)
If you have any questions about this, or any other GaREIA event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-451-8800.